Thursday, November 8, 2007

Do it well

Do It, Do ItYou Do It, Do ItYou're Doin It WellHere's The ThingI Was Minding My Own Business Doin What I DoI Wasnt Tryina Look For AnythingAll Of A Sudden Couldnt Take My Eyes Off YouI Didnt Even Know If You Could TellThat You Had Me In A DazeSayin 'What The Hell'Here's My Name, NumberBaby Just Hit My CellLoving Everything You DoCuz You Do It WellDont Know What You Got Me ThinkinYou Aint Even Tryina Play Me BoyCuz You're So Good, And You're So FineGot Me Sayin Crazy Things, ListenI Aint Ever Met A Man Like ThatI Aint Ever Fell So Far, So FastYou Can Turn Me On, Throw Me Off TrackBoy You Do It, Do ItYou Do It, Do ItYou're Doin It Well(Repeat)Let Me Tell You How Its Gonna GoYou And Me, Gonna Need A Little PrivacyI Dont Wanna Do The Dance, No Do-Si-DoI need A One Woman Man 7 Days A WeekQuit Tryina Play It CoolBoy Make Your MoveI Told You How It IsNothin To LoseYou Been Starin Over Here All Night For FreeAnd I Aint Takin No Cash Or Credit, Just A GuaranteeThere Aint Nobody Else But Me BoyYou Aint Even Tryina Play Me BoyCuz You're So Good, And You're So Fine[Do It Well lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]Got Me Sayin Crazy Things, ListenI Aint Ever Met A Man Like ThatI Aint Ever Fell So Far, So FastYou Can Turn Me On, Throw Me Off TrackBoy You Do It, Do ItYou Do It, Do ItYou're Doin It Well(Repeat)Luda... Can nobody do it quite like me nope, hit it just right through the night like me have em' out a site and invite like three to hit the night life they say, 'Ay papi!' 'Ay mami!' it's nice to meet ya' 'Me gustan hermosas seƱoritas' I love how you shake your distinctive features My name's Ludacris and I'd like to freak it They say no 'parar' do it again and you know me so I'm like muy bienI'm the 'numero uno, rico hombre' Baby feel this and 'grita mi nombre toda la noche' kno' you won't say skip the fo'play sip some Rose either that or some Veuve Clicquot and on that note, 'Adios amigos' Baby no need For False PretensesThink You Just Shocked Me To My SensesEverything That You Do Feels RightDo It, Do ItDo It, Do It All Night(Repeat)I Aint Ever Met A Man Like ThatI Aint Ever Fell So Far, So FastYou Can Turn Me On, Throw Me Off TrackBoy You Do It, Do ItYou Do It, Do ItYou're Doin It Well (Repeat To End)

No comments: